Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Sunday Afternoon...

It's a lazy hazy Sunday afternoon. I've been stuck in front of the PC for more than 2 hours. This morning, I woke up directionless, aimless, clueless wandering what went wrong last night.

It should have been a very exciting weekend for me, but it took one wrong turn. I've should have known better not to expect or hope for anything. People said, "once bitten twice shy." But I wasn't...it was more like twice bitten but still so thick-skin.

What was I thinking?! I was so close to craziness when I left the place yesterday, a subtle sense of feelings that I have not felt in a while now...yes, it's been a while. While I welcomed the feeling, I wish it never came and I would to never feel it again. Feeling it makes me feel like I'm back in my college days. Once, I spent days, months, years mulling over this hope and craziness. I would have thought the experience have taught me well, but here I am today...starting over it again.

How can one feel this? How can this feeling be so wrong? Why did I let this happen again? Once again...I am close to craziness again...

No comments: