Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Same old and getting worst...

Came in to work today feeling good and want to do some productive work today...but my eager mood had been spoilt by Ms.Anonymous. We're suppose to work on a job together, but I'm starting to feel that she's pushing everything to me.

I know she's doing something on her personal stint during the office hours....but this is getting out of hand. She have absolute no interest on what we are suppose to do. I'm hating this...although this job was originally hers and I'm only an asisstance to her, I can't say that out loud to her, can I?!!

Well, I couldn't care anymore...if this drags on, I might say it right to her face. Not gonna do this on my own...it suppose to be teamwork. What is teamwork without a contributing teammate?

No comments: