Thursday, October 28, 2004

Really shouldn't have...

Mood: Sleepy and dreadful
Health Condition: Blocked nose, teary eyes and dry throat.

Okie...maybe I've should really sleep that late. My brain can hardly function today.
There's quite some work on my plate today and I'm really not in the mood. Can't wait to just get out of this office and listen to some nice groovy jazz with the beautiful voice of Mia Palencia. (gonna head to Avanti tonight for a jazz gig by Groove Unction and lovely Mia)

....feel so dreadful. I'm feeling like peeling my nose off. I HATE BLOCKED NOSE! Must get outta this freezer office during lunch...possibility of going to Mid Valley for a lunch stop to get something for office. Maybe even some shopping...(hey, can't blame me, it's Friday!)

Sigh...better get to work. %^@*@#$@ ......

No comments: