Sunday, November 07, 2004

Good things don't come easy...

Okie, I'm late. I was supposed to post up the outcome from my Friday meeting but sorry, I haven't got the time to do so.

Well, we have good news and bad news. The good news is that we have won the account! But the bad news is that we have to get everything done by the first week of December!!!! Minus the holidays, our team have less than 3 weeks to prepare everything from scratch. Argghhhh!!!

Oh well...I guess good things don't come easy.

Anyway, I manage to free my mind from the job over the weekend. On Friday was a really wet night with a huge and massive jam all around town. Was caught in a pretty bad jam on the way back from Putrajaya. By the time we reach the office, it was already way pass dinner time. I was so hungry I didn't even bother to go anywhere that night. Just head home straight for a nice warm shower and dinner.

On Saturday, I head down to Alexis Ampang to catch Mia in action again! This time round, she's with The Unusual Suspect. They were playing the swing jazz, which I love very much. I ordered a Bellini, which was a mixture of champagne and peach. A refeshing drink with a tinge of the sweet peach flavour. Kim and the Mia fan club gang was there with an additional of a new couple (friends of splatspit).

Conculsion: A good night out with a fabulous music, nice drinks and good companies. Definitely, will go for a second round of this!

No comments: